Monday, May 28, 2007

Formatting

I am still working on the formatting and this is a test to see if I did something wrong when I posted the photos yesterday. I just checked and these plus a few of the ones from day three do expand when you click on them so at least you get to see those at full size. Sorry for the bungles!


This photo was taken in the eastern foothills of Truchas and Baldy.

This is a photo of the bike after I picked it up off the road and went to take the photo that was the reason for the U-turn in the first place ...... more below!


I am still working on the page formatting and for some reason I cannot get the photos to expand to a full-view size on the day three posting. I will republish it when I get home in a few days. I will be on the road in a few and am looking forward to seeing the Grand Canyon and the Valley of the Gods! Enjoy Memorial Day and have a brat and a beer for me!

No comments: