Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Change in Plans

Please click on the photos to enlarge.

Well, no matter what plans you have in place, sometimes you just have to yield to Mother Nature. It is snowing heavily up in the higher elevations, more importantly, my intended route and destination for the day so I cannot travel up there. Today I am pointing the bike east, and, sadly, leaving the mountains a day earlier than planned. They are calling for rain along my route so it looks like a wet one for me - My last hour yesterday was in a heavy thunderstorm! Hopefully it is uneventful!!


I had a short day planned and had hoped to be sitting in a cafe in the early afternoon, looking out on the mountains and updating my blog while sipping either a nice hot beverage or a couple of good beers. So, with the change in plans, there will be a little longer wait for the full account of each day as well as my favorite photos from each day. For now, here are some more teaser photos, these ones from my trek across Colorado yesterday from Cortez to Denver.







No comments: