Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Last Minute Stuff and Packing

I am in the process of trying different methods of putting photos on the blog and seeing what the layout looks like.

I don't like this layout but I will leave it here for now and just keep trying different things while I am on the road. In a couple of days you will see more than the bike in my garage, really!!

I have tried to explain to some of you how the bags work on my bike and I am not sure I really get the picture across so as I worked on the windshield brace today I took some photos of the bike with the cases on and off.

Anyway, if we go from the top and work left to right, the first photo is the mess in the guest bedroom as I pack; this is all the stuff that will go into the tank bag, with the exception of the blue swimming trunks under the bag and my helmet.

The next photo is of the bike with the bags on, basically, how it looks on the road.


The third and fourth photos are of the bike with the bags off. You can see the little handles that basically turn them into suitcases and allow me to carry them into the motel.
















I need to remember how to put captions under the photos! I think I centered the photos and that made it much easier! Well, hopefully I get better at this as the days pass. Your patience is appreciated.

No comments: